Puffin Cottage is a new house in a picturesque setting with lovely rural views. The cottage is situated in the tiny hamlet of Torloisk, one of the most unspoilt and beautiful areas of the Isle of Mull. It lies within four hundred yards of the seashore beyond a single-track public road and fields. It is only a short walk to the scenic coastline including the famous black volcanic sand
Puffin CottageView from the front
Puffin CottageView from the rear
Highland CowsView from the rear garden
Black BeachBlack Beach close to house
Puffins on LungaPuffins on Lunga
Puffin Cottage is in an ideal situation for exploring this ruggedly beautiful region of one of Scotland’s most scenic islands. Red Deer, Golden and White-tailed Eagles, seals and otters are often seen in the Torloisk area. For more information on Wildlife Tours and walks on the island click here.
The cottage has 1 double bedroom with ensuite shower room and 2 twin bedrooms. The price includes electricity, heating, linen and towels.
Puffin Cottage is a non-smoking property – sorry no pets.
Please note that this property has a private water supply with all the necessary filtration in place.
- Sleeps up to 6 people, with 1 double ensuite and 2 twin bedrooms
- 1 shower/bathroom upstairs plus 1 shower room in en-suite in double room
- Oil central heating
- Solid fuel stove
- Electric, Oil and coal/logs are included in the price.
- Sun lounge with access to patio and garden
- Lounge: TV, DVD, Freeview, CD, Radio.
- Well-equipped kitchen, with ceramic hob electric cooker and double oven,
- fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine and all usual appliances
- Separate utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer and drying area
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels are included in the price.
- Travel cot and highchair available
- The house is fully double glazed and insulated to a very high level.
- Off road parking for 2 cars is available
- storage in shed for bikes and kyaks